Alternatively, you can download the schedule here.
A cross country ride across the famous Watership Down and adjoining farm land.
The course will be open to start from 10am to 1.00pm. The ride will start from the Kingsclere cross country course, it is suitable for riders of all ages and abilities, who can also enjoy the beautiful countryside. The ride is approximately 8 miles, with OPTIONAL jumps of varying heights.
The route for the 2018 cross country ride will be a slightly different course to last year and the steep hill will NOT be included. The course will be stewarded.
A rosette will be awarded to every rider who completes the course.
SpindleTree Photography will be present
Kingsclere is situated on the A339 Basingstoke to Newbury Road. Go
to the centre of Kingsclere and take the B3051 towards Overton &
Whitchurch. After approximately 2 miles at the top of the hill, the
entrance to the course is on the right hand side of the road. Nearest
post code RG25 3EJ.
All entries to be received by Thursday 25th October 2018
Children 16 & under: £15
Children 12 & under to be accompanied by an adult.
Late entries can be made on the day at an additional cost of £10 per entry and
must register before 12.00 noon.
Starting times in order of arrival at the start.
CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
1. Hard hats which meet the current BS standards must be worn and body protectors
are strongly recommended. Appropriate cross country dress to be worn.
2. Horses & ponies must be at least 4 years old.
3. Children 12 & under must be escorted by an adult.
4. Riders must not deviate from the marked course.
5. Please respect other competitors and stewards.
6. Any rider riding in a dangerous or reckless manner will be stopped and disqualified.
7. In the event of cancellation the entry fee will be refunded minus £4 per entry for
8. The organisers decision on any matter shall be final.
9. Dogs to be kept on a lead at all times.
10. No horse/pony may be ridden around the course more than once.
11. No horses, spectators or vehicles are permitted on the gallops, immediate
disqualification will apply.
12. Please ensure you have finished the ride by 3pm as the stewards will be stood down
at this time.
The North Hampshire Medical Fund, the Owners of the property, the
organisers, all persons and all organisations involved in this ride disclaim
all liability for damage to any person or property, that may happen from
any cause or circumstance, or for any legal proceedings arising. All
participants and other interested persons are responsible for making their
own insurance arrangements.